- The Real Estate must support the Delivery of Care Objectives and not Vice Versa
- Collaborative Relationships between Hospitals, Physicians & other Healthcare Support Organizations
- Broad Stakeholder Participation Through Education & Understanding
- Mutual Trust and Integrity via Aligned Interests
- Complete Financial Transparency and "Arm Length" Process
The definition of Criterion is "a standard, rule, or test by which a decision can be made." CriterionHealthcare is a healthcare facilities ownership facilitator whose efforts must always support the Hospital's Delivery of Care Strategy and be Advantageous to the Hospital and the Professionals that deliver the care in the community. CriterionHealthcare's AdvantageousOwnership approach is a broad strategic effort that strives to offer not only the financial but, also deeper cultural and emotional values and benefits of facility ownership to those who provide and truly further the delivery of care.